Please come and help us with the Highgate Action Day on Saturday June 15th, to deliver the Conservative newsletter on local issues affecting residents.
We are meeting at 10.30am. Please contact Anthony Browne Deputy Chairman (Political) for details of the exact venue.
Issues covered by the newsletter include:
- opposition to expanding the ULEZ to the North Circular, costings motorists £12.50 just to go on local trips
- Haringey has become the fly-tipping capital of London, but the Council has taken virtually no action
- Lee David-Sanders has been selected as the local Conservative candidate for Enfield & Haringey GLA Seat in the May 2020 London Assembly elections
- he takeover by Corbyn's hard-left Momentum of Haringey Council
- delays to Crossrail caused by mismanagement at City Hall
Raising our profile in Highgate is key to ensuring Conservatives get some representation in Haringey Council.
Please do come and help out if you can - and meet us for a drink afterwards! If you can come, please let me know on email@example.com.